Rooftop unit is one of the best heating and cooling system for commercial spaces. No matter how big or small the building is, RTU can be customized to fit the specific needs. They are also space-saving, energy-efficient and cost-effective HVAC system every commercial space need.
Just like any other electrical system, RTUs are also likely to develop problems due to wear and tear. But sometimes these problems can arise due to neglect or improper installation. And the system can breakdown suddenly without warning even though it is still new. This is where you might have to spend more money on the repair or replacement that you could have easily avoided. That’s why companies invest in maintenance programs to avoid such accidents and expensive repairs.
If you wish to avoid expensive repairs and ensure your system is running efficiently once again, here are the steps you need to take:
1. Find the Best Rooftop Unit Service Dallas
When it comes to RTU, you need the best RTU service in Dallas for everything from installation to repair and maintenance. When you have the right service provider, you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of.
- Installation – Right installation is important as it will ensure that your RTU is working exactly the way you want. It includes choosing the right size unit, proper installation and customizing the unit design to meet specific heating and cooling needs of the building. This will ensure your building is comfortable throughout the year. Without proper installation, your RTU may suffer from a wide range of issues, such as inefficient heating and cooling or breakdown of the system.
- Repair – Right RTU repair solution is needed to avoid unnecessary complications. Hire a qualified and experienced technician who can quickly diagnose the problem and provide the right solution. Timely action from an RTU expert can save time and prevent downtime.
- Maintenance – You need rooftop unit service in Dallas for the right maintenance solution. Regular maintenance can help you avoid sudden breakdown of the parts or the entire system. Regular checkups and maintenance ensure that your system, and its components are in good shape. Timely repairs and replacement can help you save cost later on.
With the right RTU service in Dallas, you can easily keep your rooftop unit in top-notch condition and enjoy efficient heating and cooling throughout the year.
2. Regular Cleaning of Components
RTU system has many components that make it such a great HVAC system. With regular use, these components may gather dust, grime and contaminants and need cleaning. Likewise, some of them may need replacing. For instance, the air filters need to be replaced every month to keep the air fresh and clean.
- Cleaning the drainage is important as clogged drainage system can lead to inefficient heating and cooling. Clogging can also damage the system components too.
- Cleaning the coils is very important for keeping the heat transfer efficient and keep the optimal level of temperatures and pressures. Hire the best rooftop unit service in Dallas to ensure the system components are clean and in top-notch condition.
- RTU components like belt, fans, motors too need regular inspection and cleaning. Check them for wear and tear. Or you can choose a reliable RTU service in Dallas to perform the regular checks. This will definitely save a lot of time for you.
These are some of the RTU components that needs cleaning and replacement. For better results, let a professional RTU technician do the inspection.
3. Replace Old RTU System
When your commercial RTU is more than 10 years old, you should replace it with new one. Residential RTUs may not need replacing after 10 years, but commercial RTUs have to bear a lot of wear and tear. It is likely that the system is too tired to go on. Upgrade, or replace the RTU with a newer version. The new system will be more efficient than the old one in many ways. It will consume less energy, run faster, it will not need repair or maintenance for a long time.
But most importantly, new RTU system will come with newer features. You can make your commercial building even more comfortable. Within a short span of time, you will see increase in efficiency, reduction in energy consumption and improvement in performance.
These are some of the things that you can do to keep the RTU system efficient and reduce cost. Know when your system needs repair or maintenance with regular checks. Replace the old system with new one when it is too old to run. Taking right steps will save you a lot of time and cost in the long run.
Rooftop Unit DWF provides customized RTU service in Dallas for a wide range of industries and commercial spaces. We have more than two decades of experience and an expert team that can easily handle all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.
To know more about our services, contact us at (214) 550-3458 or text us at (469) 351-9657.